Hacking - Windows Appearance

Windows Look And Feel Modification


1.  Select Control Panel from Start button -> All Programs.

2.  Select Troubleshooting option :
3.  Select Appearance and Personalization :


4.  Choose the “Desktop Experience” option and select “Next” button.

    Here the Aero desktop experience is the features that is the kind of translucent (Shining) glass design with subtle (delicate) window animations and new window colors.
    Clicking on the button “Next”, it proceeds further.
5.  A dialog box now appears checking the Color depth of your machine.

Comments


  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts