Latest Facebook Scam: Know How to Keep Your Account Safe





Facebook hacking isn’t anything new but the hackers are always one step ahead of the game with their ever-changing methods. The newest way hackers have been compromising accounts and even outright stealing them is to claim you are a “Trusted Contact” and that they need your help getting back into their own account.
Attackers are essentially abusing Facebook’s “Trusted Contact” feature in order to take control of your account. An actual friend can attempt the scam themselves as well but the majority of the hacks have come from accounts that were previously hacked.
While the “Trusted Contact” feature has many great qualities to it when you truly lose access to your own account, you can protect yourself from the scam with a few simple tips. It is suggested that if you receive such a request, make sure to contact the friend directly: either face to face or on the phone.

Doing so will help you to be sure it truly is the real person making the request or not. No one wants to have their Facebook account compromised for fairly obvious reasons so protecting yourself and your account is pretty important.
Another way to avoid this latest Facebook scam is to stay on your game and pay attention. Don’t just blindly go along with a “Trusted Contact” request without being absolutely sure it’s the real deal.
So far, the majority of those experiencing these hacks have been located in North Africa and the Middle East. Also, the scams seem to be targeting well known people involved with human rights defense and alike but that certainly doesn’t mean it can’t affect you.
In the end, simply pay attention and don’t follow through with any “Trusted Contact” request if you aren’t completely sure it’s really your friend sending it. Your account will remain secure and everyone’s happy, except for the would-be hacker of course!


Comments

  1. My husband and i got Married last 3 year and we have been living happily for a while. We used to be free with everything and never kept any secret from each other until recently everything changed when he got a new Job in NewYork 2 months ago.He has been avoiding my calls and told me he is working,i got suspicious when i saw a comment of a woman on his Facebook Picture and the way he replied her. I asked my husband about it and he told me that she is co-worker in his organization,We had a big argument and he has not been picking my calls,this went on for long until one day i decided to notify my friend about this and that was how she introduced me to Mr James a Private Investigator  who helped her when she was having issues with her Husband. I never believed he could do it but until i gave him my husbands Mobile phone number. He proved to me by hacking into my husbands phone. where i found so many evidence and  proof in his Text messages, Emails and pictures that my husband has an affairs with another woman.i have sent all the evidence to our lawyer.I just want to thank Mr James for helping me because i have all the evidence and proof to my lawyer,I Feel so sad about infidelity. i contacted him on gmail (worldcyberhackers) or whatsapp: +12678773020

    ReplyDelete

  2. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts