How To Create Phishing Website On Wapka?





If you are newbie and don’t knows how to make website. Don’t worry here are the steps by following them, you are able to create own phishing website.

Step 1: First of all you Login or Register account on Wapka.


Step 2: Click on “Create Site” button from dashboard and after that click on Manage button.



 
Step 3: Now, click on Admin Mode button.






Step 4: Blank white page with some ads will appear on your screen. You will see EDIT SITE button on that page, click on it.




Step 5: Many options will appear on screen to create your new website, just find and click on WML/XHTML code button from list.




Step 6: Now, copy and paste your Phishing script in blank box. Select Alignment as Center. Select Place WML code as At the Top. Click on Submit.


Step 7: Done, Your Phishing website is ready.



Now, open your website and check it by entering any Email and Password in login box and check your registered email account. You will got entered email and password instantly on your email.




Yahoo!! I received mail from Wapka instantly after logging in into my Phishing website. So guys, this was the method for create own Phishing website within 5 minutes. I hope you understood full method.

I also coded personal, Facebook Autoliker Phishing Website one year ago. Let me show you demo of the site:




This is the example of personal coded site which can be used for Phishing in your own way. You have to think our of box!! to create this type of Phishing scripts.


You can create any type of phishing website for personal use just with few knowledge of HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language). It’s a simplest and basic language of programming.


Well, first let you now, don’t comment or contact me for this script, I can’t share these with anyone as this is my personal script and created just for educational purpose.


I deleted the script, but if still you want, then you can copy script from Source Code of site (I provided Site link in picture).

Note: This tutorial and Scripts are only for Educational purpose. Phishing is an illegal activity, we are not responsible for any harm happened to you by Phishing.

Conclusion:

So, these were the Working Wapka Phishing Scripts. You can make any type of Wapka phishing site using these codes. All you need is basic of HTML, if you want to create personal site. Else you can use our coded Wapka Phishing codes. We shared original Facebook phishing code, facebook phishing wml/xhtml code, etc.. Now, we also added Facebook Phishing method without using Wapka.

Do you have any query or problem regarding to this scripts? If yes, feel free to ask in comment section. I will reply you shortly and solve out any question related to Wapka Phishing Scripts.

Comments

  1. if blank page I'm not find "edit site" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello everyone am rose, and am here to share a great experience which I had with Murphy, he's a professional hacker, he's very good at what he does. He can hack anything starting from your phone, laptops, changes school grades and all that, it was my pleasure working with him at first I wasn't sure he can do all that, But I needed this information so bad to confront my cheating husband, so I give it a shot and I can't believe my eyes, Murphy was so professional and all jobs was done within the time limit and he was willing to do more, all he asked for was my partner phone number and type of phone and he did it, he provided me with all the info I need to confront my cheating husband, I was happy with this info because it means a lot to me, he did it and he save my marriage all thanks to him, contact him if you do need any help relating to hacking let him know rose refereed you in.
    Murphy.c8990@gmail.com or contact through text or WhatsApp +13175616706

    ReplyDelete

  3. My life was falling apart, I was being cheated and abused, I had to know the truth and needed proof. I contacted a private investigator that linked me with onlineghost who took care of the hack job. He hacked his iPhone,Facebook,Instagram, Whats app, twitter and email account. I got all I wanted as proof . I”m glad i had a proven truth he was cheating . Contact him for any hack job. Tell him i referred you to him, he will surely meet your hack need. Contact: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in so much debit and needed a way to clear it up because my life was in danger, then I saw comments about cloned ATM Credit Cards that can be programmed to hack into and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted this but decided to give it a try by contacting {skylinktechnes@yahoo.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day and it had a usage limit of 12 months. So I requested one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, i was shocked to see the parcel{card} delivered at my doorstep. I picked it up and went back inside and confirmed the workings and genuinity of the card at the atm machine closest to me. This is no doubt because I have the card & have made use of the card countless times without any complaints. These hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via email skylinktechnes@yahoo.com whatsapp/t: +1(213)785-1553

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts